Writing Opportunities on SimonStapleton.com
Thank You for your interest in publishing a post on SimonStapleton.com. In becoming a writer with me you will be targeting a growing number of professionals from C-level level to juniors and graduates. My readers are intelligent, progressive and determined individuals.
By writing for SimonStapleton.com, you will gain broad exposure to my online readership, my email list of over 6,500 members and my Facebook/Twitter fans. You will also enjoy permanent links to your own website.
My readers have expressed their interests in the following areas:
- Career Development
- Personal Development
- Organizational Development
- Business Development
- Small Business
- Recruitment and Jobseeking
- Salary and Benefits
- Networking and Business Opportunities
- Mentorship and Coaching
I am particularly interested in seeking writers from:
- The Far East
- Australia/New Zealand
- The Middle East
Guest Blogger: Write content of interest to my readership and you can link to your own blog or website, so that you can drive traffic there! Because I have strict quality and editorial standards, your links won’t be restricted by the NOFOLLOW tag. You will also be credited with a bio.
If you are interested…
Then please take a look at the following guidelines:
- Short Paragraphs – Keep paragraphs to 3 sentences or less
- Word Count – Between 1,000 to 2,000 words. Shorter posts will not be considered
- Clear, Concise & to the Point (and have a point!)
- Self Promotion – Self promotion links are strictly limited to your author bio only (see below)
- Formatting – Use bullet points, numbered lists, and section headings. Format headings with <h2> or header 2
- Content – Your post should tell a story about a particular challenge, opportunity or problem faced by yourself. Include references to publically available websites (where possible) that provide credence and proof of any claims you make
- Media – if you own the copyright to relevant videos/images, then you may include them. PLEASE NOTE: include a link to the original image/video. Please DO NOT send me the media file itself. I need to verify the ownership and license of all media published on my site. Only exception is if you’re sending me a mugshot of yourself.
- Be You – I want writing that is authentic, honest, and accessible. The best way to do this is to be yourself and write in a conversational style ‘as you think it’
- Uniqueness – I check all submissions for uniqueness using a toolset, so please ensure that your submission is 100% original or it may be rejected
- Language – all posts should be in US English, spell-checked please!
- Bio – add your BIO at the end of the same document under the title ‘BIO’. No more than 100 words. Links should only be to your own website(s).
- Submission Requirement – Please submit in Microsoft Word or Google Docs format. You can embed images/videos into the document but please remember to include a link to the original media source (or else I can’t use it).
- Commercial Links – I can sniff these out with ease. Don’t include commercial links in your post, or it will be rejected. I don’t see why you should get paid to take advantage of my reputation.
Submit your post to simon [at] simonstapleton.com, using the subject “Guest Blogger Submission”
Please note may take me up to two weeks to respond with a review.