Estimated reading time: 3 mins
If you don’t know what mt4 is and how you can use it to gain fortune, you came to the right place. MetaTrader 4 is made for traders with and without experience and offers automation of the process. Before you decide whether you want it or not, you have to understand its specifics.
MT4 or MetaTrader 4 is a popular trading platform. It was created in 2005 by MetaQuotes. Since that time, it has become on-demand around the world. Traders prefer to use it for different purposes. While it is still strongly associated with Forex, this platform offers commodities, indices, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies as well.
The platform is more popular than many others mainly because of its tools and customization. Every trader can arrange settings up to the preferences. Apart from that, there is a feature that allows everyone to automate trading. With the proper algorithms you set up, the platform can close and open trades for you.
Benefits of MT4
Let’s talk more about this platform’s benefits. According to the latest data, the number of broker firms that offer MT4 went over 1 200. MT4 brokers typically offer a wide range of trading instruments, including currency pairs, commodities, and indices, along with a variety of tools and resources to support traders. When selecting top MT4 brokers, it is important to consider factors such as regulation, trading conditions, and customer support. A trusted and regulated MT4 broker offers secure and reliable access to the foreign exchange market, and provides traders with the tools and resources they need to succeed. MT4 is available in more than 20 languages and anyone can use it for its own advantage. Its benefits:
- Different markets. As I said before, MT4 offers numerous markets with a wide range of options. If you are more into currency exchange, you can try Forex, if you are into commodities, there they are as well. You can trade stocks, indices, and CFDs there too;
- Mobile version. Apart from the desktop option, you also have the mobile app. It is comfortable for anyone who likes to trade via the phone. You can do it on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Every system is connected to the servers in the cloud. You can share your data there;
- Simple interface. You will quickly learn how to work with MT4. It has a user-friendly interface with all the buttons signed and understandable. You will see all the tools you need in front of you. The platform contains guidance and useful information for newcomers;
- Tools for analytics. These features are the most helpful for newcomers. MT4 offers a wide range of tools. You can check out statistics, over 23 analytical services, and 30 different technical tools. Users can decide whether they need one of 9 existing time frames there for long and short term strategies;
- System language MQL4 can be used to customize the platform and build robots to automate work. This language is simple to use and is quite flexible. Robotic Expert Advisors offer market analysis and can act on your behalf.
Do I Need MT4?
You are not obliged to use only the MT4 platform. There are lots of other apps you may check out. However, this one contains a wide range of features, offers different types of trading, and allows you to automate the whole process. If you believe it is more than enough, download it on your PC or mobile and start earning money. Have you used this platform before? Which tools do you find the most beneficial? Express your thoughts in the comments below.