Estimated reading time: 4 mins
Smartphones and other mobile devices are increasingly playing an essential role in our daily lives. Thus, it is no surprise that they are totally changing how customers interact with different brands. Therefore, every company should make good marketing efforts that engage mobile users to get the best results. In this guide, we’ll show you some basic tips to improve your return on investment (ROI) in mobile marketing.
What does mobile marketing mean?
In simple words, mobile marketing is a type of digital marketing that is particularly designed to deliver messages of the company to the target audience via mobile devices like tablets or phones. This can be done by using a variety of methods such as social media, email, or online sites.
The importance of measuring mobile marketing ROI
Just a few years ago, the only way to measure the effectiveness of mobile marketing campaigns is to calculate the number of downloads or new users of an application. But these days, this is not enough due to the availability of a huge number of apps. Instead, marketers use different platforms like social media or email to implement their strategies. Since these methods can be very costly, it is important to measure the returns on their investment to ensure the campaigns are effective as planned.
Important factors in measuring mobile marketing ROI
In general, there are 4 basic metrics and factors that most marketing managers often employ to measure the effectiveness of a mobile marketing campaign. These include:
- Audience requirements
- Audience pain points
- Audience engagement
- Audience retention patterns
How to plan a good mobile marketing campaign
If you are planning to create a mobile marketing campaign, here are a few things to start:
- Use targeted ads or user-friendly apps to ensure that your brand can be discovered or noticed easily by potential customers.
- Directing your potential customers to your online store or site by applying mobile engagement
- Implement distinguishable and consistent branding strategies for all mobile marketing campaigns to impress your your potential users
- Take advantage of the data collected from your mobile users to plan personalized and and targeted marketing campaigns
- Maximize the interaction with your customers and engage them to boost retention
- Use different apps to track engagement of your customers
How to boost your mobile marketing ROI
Once you have effectively carried out a mobile marketing campaign, it’s time to maximize the conversion rates and returns. Here are some simple tips to achieve it:
- The most important thing in a mobile marketing campaign is to ensure your site is mobile friendly. Over the past few years, search engines start to include this feature as a significant factor for ranking since the number of mobile users is quickly increasing. Thus, make sure your site can be navigated easily by these people.
- While the Internet is quickly replacing SMS, this can be actually an effective technique to market your service in a mobile strategy. Since most people have a text messaging app on their smartphone, this method can be effective in delivering your messages.
- Create an app for your company, particularly if you are in the retail industry. This can be a good way to engage mobile users and encourage them to purchase your products or services. Additionally, you can collect more consumer information, which is important in designing better marketing strategies to meet their needs and demands.
- Consider sending out push notifications to your audience as well. This technique enables your company to deliver the latest and most relevant news directly to your customers. As a result, it will result in creating more interests in the users and encouraging them to take purchase action. Make sure to personalize your messages based on the user’s behaviors when they use their mobile devices.
- Measure the acquisition of each customer to make sure that you could understand which factors make the audience decide to take action on downloading your app or purchasing a product. This can be important in figuring out the most effective methods to allocate money on the next campaigns. Once your business has acquired a new customer, it is essential to understand the underlying factor which actually engages them in the application.
The bottom line
There are many apps and sites available, meaning that you can choose from a variety of methods to attract new customers in your marketing campaigns. Additionally, it is important to retain the existing audience, and a good mobile marketing strategy is probably one of the most effective ways to do that.
If you are looking for a high-quality and rapid writing service for your content marketing, Rapid Essay is a good option to choose. With many talented writers and experts, we can guarantee to deliver the highest-quality works for your projects. Also, we offer high-quality academic works for students. If you need personal statement help for example – go to Rapid Essay writing service.