Estimated reading time: 0 mins
I just had to post this brilliant ad campaign by Volkswagen.
Whilst browsing online I saw this high-impact campaign poster by Volkswagen. It’s simple and effective.
It got me thinking about the danger of texting and driving – it seems crazy to think people would be so desperate to send a text that they will do it when their eyes should be on the road…
… but who hasn’t considered it, or even done it? I admit, I have sent a text whilst sat in a traffic queue before. This ad is a great reminder of the dangers.
Check out these similar posts:
- Avoid a Nightmare: Don’t Bungle Your Text
- Should we use Emoji at Work?
- 4 Safety Tips for Any Profession
- Why Print Marketing Should Never Die
- What does a personal injury lawyer do?