Estimated reading time: 1 mins
This #iphone case is for construction workers, campers and clumsy people.
If you’re like me and are prone the occasional butter-fingered moment, then a solid case is just the ticket. I’ve ruined two iPhones by dropping them onto concrete. Expensive mistakes!
If you’re reading this, then chances are that you have done this too.
I needed an extra heavy-duty case for when I am out on my motorbike or when I am camping, so I found this – iPhone 6 Plus Case, [Armorbox] i-Blason® built in [Screen Protector] [Full body] [Heavy Duty Protection ] Shock Reduction[Bumper Corner] for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) inch New 2014 Release (Black)
This is a tough mofo of a case.
- No competition – It’s designed specifically for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch 2014 Release
- No sweat – It boasts a polycarbonate hard shell + flexible TPU inner core dual layer protection from drops and scratches
- No scratches – Front protective cover for Apple iPhone 6 plus with built-in screen protector
- No worries – Advanced protection technology: dotted-pattern Layout TPU core for maximized shock absorption. Haven’t a clue what this means but it sounds impressive.
- No bother – Precise cut and design; Easy access to all ports, sensors, speakers, cameras and all iPhone features
For such a robust case, the buttons and ports are surprisingly easy to access and operate. This was my biggest concern when I was opening the package, but I had nothing to fear.
This kit is only $17.99. Cheaper than gadget insurance or paying to replace the screen!