Estimated reading time: 1 mins
I neglected my Facebook page for a while… but now it’s back.
For a while, I got bored with Facebook. To be blunt – I was hacked off with the constant stream of ads and conspiracy-theorist crap that I was bombarded with. So I switched off. Know what I mean?
But now I’m back. FB seems to have resolved itself, or at least that’s how I see it. I am seeing a lot more interesting video content – real stuff that is fun to watch.
So I’d love to see you back on my Facebook page – with new content and a fresher look. Come and join me!
Already, I have over 150 Page Likes – so whoever you are – Thank You!
[button size=”e.g. small, medium, big” link=”https://www.facebook.com/pages/SimonStapletoncom/208271825869228″ target=”_blank”]See my NEW Facebook Page[/button]
Check out these similar posts:
- What A Load Of Tosh! Do You Buy This?
- Join my Newsletter for more SimonStapleton.com!
- [Video] The Top 5 Reasons Why Graduates are Finding it Hard to Get Work
- My Comment on ‘Business Readiness for the Facebook Generation’ on the Silicon.com CIO Jury
- 4 reasons why you should get a GoPro Hero