Estimated reading time: 0 mins
By popular demand, I have just launched a Résumé Tune-Up Service.
I receive a lot of email asking for help in creating the best possible résumé. Now you can get my expertise and experience in building a powerful résumé to…
- Articulate your skills, experience and achievements using my insider-knowledge
- Use the most effective language and format – so recruiters put your résumé at the top of their short-list
- Focus in on what recruiters are really looking for
This is a personal service, and I consider carefully your skills, experience and capabilities to ‘tune-up’ your résumé according to your unique situation.
Give yourself the best chance of landing ‘that job’ – with my Résumé Tune-Up Service.
Share this post and I will knock another $10 off the service when you apply!
- How To Create a ‘Machine-Readable’ Resume in 12 Steps – and Why You Should Do This
- Great Resumes Arrive With Even Greater Cover Letters
- Do ‘Resume Builders’ Work for Technical People?
- 9 Highly Effective Habits of Great Technical Resume Writers
- 10 Tips to Make Your Resume Pop
- 7 Keys To Describe Your Achievements – Pro Style
- How I Increased My LinkedIn Profile Views by 575%
- How to create your dream ‘no experience yet’ resume
- What is Your Greatest Personal Achievement at Work?
- Use LinkedIn to Create Your Resume
- Just Launched – Résumé Tune-Up Service
- Making Your Resume Look Aesthetically Impressive – It’s a Waste of Time
- 6 Tips for Shortening Your Résumé
- My Resume Sucks! (so here’s what to do about it)
- How to Showcase Your Professional Affiliations on Your Resume