Estimated reading time: 1 mins
Consider yourself a superstar? Then tell the world by contributing to the third edition of my popular eBook!
My eBook “The Ten Habits of Highly Effective Professionals” was first released in 2008 and since then it has been downloaded 32,482 times (updated in a second edition in 2010). Three years on, it’s time for the third edition – and this time it will be launched on Amazon Kindle too!
Note got your copy of my eBook yet? Then subscribe to my free newsletter to get YOUR free copy today.
Since it was first published, the world has moved on…
- Recession, economic crises and job security are greater concerns
- Social networking has exploded
- Barack Obama is President
- China is the world’s dominant economic force
- Followed by India
- The Euro-zone is in crisis
- Outsourcing and temporary contracting is up…
So it’s time to update the book. Can you help?
I’d love to hear your ideas and stories about what you believe makes a really effective PROFESSIONAL:
- What do you do that makes you effective?
- How do you perform well?
- What do you see in role models that is inspiring?
- How do you win awards and accolades?
Please, send your thoughts or contributions to the email address as found on my About page.
Check out these similar posts:
- I’d Love Your Feedback on The 10 Habits Of Highly Effective IT Professionals
- The 10 Habits of Highly Effective IT Professionals – Reviewed
- First 10 people to join and contribute to my new forums get my new kindle book!
- My Kindle Book is FREE this Thursday (June 11)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change