Estimated reading time: 0 mins
Make the most of your college degree! Discover the 200 jobs with the best pay, fastest growth, and most openings for people with associate’s, bachelor’s, and higher degrees.
More than 65 eye-opening “best jobs” lists help to quickly identify jobs that may be right for you. Over 200 information-packed fob descriptions explain responsibilities, skills needed, earnings, projected growth, and courses required.
This book can save you loads of time by giving you all the info you need to successully apply for these (precious few) graduate jobs. It’s a wonderful reference for any recently graduated job-hunter that wants to get it right first time… (that would be you, right?)
Check out these similar posts:
- How to Stay Productive After College Graduation
- Moving To A Bigger Office – Where Do You Start?
- Why Don’t Graduates Get Jobs?
- How To Decide If A Book’s Worth Opening, in 90 Seconds
- Pain In The Pocket: Consider Cost Of Living Before Moving Cities For A Job