Estimated reading time: 0 mins
Stephen R. Covey’s book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, has been a top seller for the simple reason that it ignores trends and pop psychology for proven principles of fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity. Celebrating its 15th year of helping people solve personal and professional problems, this special anniversary edition includes a new forward and afterword written by Covey that explore whether the 7 Habits are still relevant and answer some of the most common questions he has received over the past 15 years. This audio edition is the first ever unabridged recording of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Check out these similar posts:
- My new book is available on Amazon: I would love you to read it
- Contribute to the 3rd Edition of The Ten Habits of Highly Effective Professionals
- The 10 Habits of Highly Effective IT Professionals – Reviewed
- My Kindle Book is FREE this Thursday (June 11)
- I’d Love Your Feedback on The 10 Habits Of Highly Effective IT Professionals