Estimated reading time: 1 mins
I’ve just received an email from a ‘web entrepreneur’ (putting it kindly) with the most laughable and highly dumb disclaimer I have ever read….
Yeah this is off topic, but I gotta share it before I burst. Some dumbass has just sent me an email to provide me with an excellent opportunity to learn a Highly Guarded Secret Video Shows Me How To Make Money Fast And Start Earning An Easy $1,200.00 Profit TODAY! Never Before Revealed (apparently). It comes complete with an easy-to-click, shortened link (hiding the destination, of course) and then this total corker of a disclaimer…
** Disclaimer ** The author is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything said in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect our views.
Ain’t that a laugh?
TO: The guy who sent me this email (you know who you are)…
You are Officially a
Just keep in mind, folks, that if you recieve an email with a disclaimer like this, chuck it in the trash!
Have You received a ‘funny’ email like this? Share your story!
Check out these similar posts:
- A simple way to avoid phishing scams
- Your ‘how to ask to leave work early’ email (a template)
- Salary Planning and Other Tools for Managers
- Exclusive FREE Preview of Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0
- Promises, Promises… (and other crap you might receive in your inbox)