Estimated reading time: 0 mins
Do you know what the unemployment rate is in your State? Here are the results of current research. It could reveal to you the extent of the challenge you’re facing in your job search.
I found a revealing article on blog Applicant.com which shares the current employment rates across US States.
The range is between 4% to 12.9%, with Michigan being suffering the worst rate of unemployment and North Dakota enjoying the least unemployment.
If you’re statistically minded, you’ll also spot in these numbers that Oregon has suffered the worst jump in unemployment since 2008 to 12%, up 6.4% from last year.
Are YOU one of these statistics?
Have you found yourself to be one of these numbers? How does it make you feel, and what are you doing to become more than a number? Tell us YOUR story…
Check out these similar posts:
- US: 80,000 Job-Growth in October (But Less Than Expected)
- Banking Terms You Need To Know
- How to Find the Ideal Career Path For You
- How Can You Make Customer Experience With Less Hassle?
- 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Lie About Your Income When Applying for a Mortgage