Estimated reading time: 0 mins
Hi everyone! I’ve been tweaking the look and feel of my blog and during the process I wondered if I should consider a different theme entirely. What do you think?
You can influence my design choice! Tell me what I should do to my theme.
So, should I…
- Change the theme entirely? Any ideas to which theme?
- Change just some elements of the current theme?
- Leave the current theme as it is?
Your opinions will rock!
Check out these similar posts:
- Quiet Leadership: Six Steps to Transforming Performance at Work
- Why We Feel Stuck in Life – and what to do about it
- Principle vs Specific arguments
- Is Your Current Career Cramping Your Style? Make These Changes Now
- The 5 Steps to a Successful Career Change
6 thoughts on “Should I Change My Blog Theme?”
I like your current theme. If you want critical advice, then I think your theme is a bit dark. The right hand sidebar needs illuminating.
What about using a white background instead?
Other than that, maybe a bit more space would work – it’s a bit cramped.
Thanks very much for the feedback John. You’ve come up with some good ideas which I can test out on my staging site. I’ll see how they work and let you know. Maybe once I have done the tweaking I will show you the staging site and get your opinion.
Thanks for you comment!
Looks fine to me Simon. I like it. Its better to focus on good content than tweaking your theme. I love your tag cloud.
@Asif – great content is always the focus 😉
You like the tag cloud? Thanks. Do you think it works as well as a static cloud?
I agree with John – lose the black background.
Thanks Mark! Should I go for lemon yellow, diaper-sack pink, or plain white?