Estimated reading time: 0 mins
Almost a month ago I launched The SimonStapleton.com Cancer Charity Fundraiser . I should have done this before now but I thought you might like to know how much money has been raised so far.
The Current Total is $625.50!
Over $500 has been raised through direct donations to the charities. I am so grateful to everyone who has taken part and helped promote the fundraiser.
Particular thanks go to:
- Mark McClure for his donations and his support in raising awareness on his blog
- Drew Douglass also for his support and encouragement, and raising the profile of this cause on his blog
- Colleen Thorpe for her donation of $150
- Steve May for his donation of $250
I am just less than $400 from my target of $1,000. Remember, you can help by:
- Direct donations to your local Cancer Research charity – just let me know how much you donated
- Leave comments on my blog
- Stumble one of my posts
- Digg one of my posts
- Add one of my posts to del.icio.us
Once again, thank you all for your help!