Estimated reading time: 0 mins
According to this latest Microsoft commercial, everyone is a PC. Hmmmm… interesting angle.
But I am standing firm. I am NOT a PC. Here’s why:
- When I upgrade something in my life (like a car), I really upgrade it, not just stick bling on what I had before.
- I won’t be told to upgrade until I am ready, if I ever become ready.
- How do PC’s reproduce? However it’s done, I am not interested. I like my way better.
- I don’t want to be turned off as easily as I am turned on…
- … and in fact I don’t want to take as long as a PC does to be turned on!
Check out these similar posts:
- You should experience AA – Assuming Authority, that is
- Are You An Order Taker or Solution Maker?
- Making Yourself More Marketable
- Chasing The Cash? Here’s Three Things To Consider
- Incredible Ways To Boost Your Business Efficiency Levels
3 thoughts on “I AM NOT A PC. Are You?”
I unfortunately am quite like a PC…I am always getting viruses. (I have man flu)
If you could be turned off as easily as turned on it might make you a woman, rather than a pc. lol.
Funny post. But then, I am partial to geek humor.
@Christine – it’s hard to know how to reply to that, so I’m taking the fifth.