Estimated reading time: 0 mins
According to this latest Microsoft commercial, everyone is a PC. Hmmmm… interesting angle.
But I am standing firm. I am NOT a PC. Here’s why:
- When I upgrade something in my life (like a car), I really upgrade it, not just stick bling on what I had before.
- I won’t be told to upgrade until I am ready, if I ever become ready.
- How do PC’s reproduce? However it’s done, I am not interested. I like my way better.
- I don’t want to be turned off as easily as I am turned on…
- … and in fact I don’t want to take as long as a PC does to be turned on!