Estimated reading time: 0 mins
Hi Folks this is a simple request for your help. I feel passionate about helping Technical Professionals realize their career and personal goals, as I wish someone was around, accessible and affordable to me when I was clawing away at the career ladder in my early days. I set simonstapleton.com as the outlet for this, and I’m enjoying the process a lot. However, to make this whole thing real and so I can see the effect it has and learn what gives you the most value, I’d like to get more feedback and comments from you all.
So please tell me what you’re thinking! Praise is always welcome. But so are criticisms; if you think I am wrong about something, or even if you just think I am a w@nker wasting bandwidth, then let me know!
Check out these similar posts:
- Why Going Back To School Could Be The Best Thing For Your Career
- How To Choose The Right Career
- Praise… Let it Flow, Let it Flow, Let it Flow
- The Ways College Prepares You For The World of Work
- Creating positive energy in yourself (3)