Estimated reading time: 0 mins
I doubt many of us can answer this question Yes or No outright, but the answer maybe lurking there if you consider how frustrated you might be about not achieving your (realistic) desires. Career success, for example, is dependent on other folks supporting you and recognising your achievements. But I’d say in most cases, it’s dependent on yourself. So why might you be frustrated?
Well take a look at this article on the InspiredMoneyMaker blog, which will give you 15 reasons why you might ‘killing your success’. I find Paul Piotrowski provides a wonderful insight into the ego to explain why your frustration may be strongly felt. Paul discusses the influence of the ego and how it can blind you to what others may see as plain as the nose on your face!
The link: http://www.inspiredmoneymaker.com/2008/04/22/15-things-that-may-be-killing-your-success/
Check out these similar posts:
- Newsflash! New Look to SimonStapleton.com!
- Are there Darkworkers in your department?
- Look at this mind-blowing image – what does it say about you?
- Personal Resilience in your quest for personal excellence
- CV Writing Tips: Cliches to Avoid