SimonStapleton.com

Have you ever had a bad performance appraisal?

Home Forums Performance Reviews Have you ever had a bad performance appraisal?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Simon 2 years ago.

• Author

Simon
    Keymaster

What happened when you had a bad performance appraisal? Was it a surprise?

And did you recover from it?

I am Simon - I am really glad you have come to my forum to join the community. You can register for free and begin posting your ideas and questions right away!

• #5027 Reply

asif shah
    Participant

I had a bad appraisal once Simon. Came as a complete surprise. To be honest I was a bit upset with my boss because he hadn’t told me about the things I was failing on until my appraisal didn’t think it was supposed to work like that?

• #5028 Reply

Simon
      Keymaster

Hi Asif – that’s rough. 👿

No it isn’t normally like that. Your appraisal should really conclude what has been known to happen (by manager and employee) over the whole review period.

Sounds like a bad review process or a badly trained manager.

Thanks for replying!

I am Simon - I am really glad you have come to my forum to join the community. You can register for free and begin posting your ideas and questions right away!

• #5029 Reply

Dozy
        Participant

I agree sounds like dreadful management Asif

• #5410 Reply

Simon
          Keymaster

Dozy – what do you think Asif’s management should do?

Simon

Reply To: Have you ever had a bad performance appraisal?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Please share to help me grow my blog!
Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg thisEmail this to someone

About the author /

Simon is a creative and passionate business leader dedicated to having fun in the pursuit of high performance and personal development. He is co-founder of Applied Change, a Business Change consultancy based in the UK. Simon is also an Ambassador for Gloucestershire business. Simon is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Professional Development.

Polls

When co-workers use the word c**t in your presence at work, is it offensive to you?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
SimonStapleton.com located at Watledge , Stroud, UK . Reviewed by 10,923 readers rated: 9.5 / 10
My latest book: ACE Your Performance Appraisal$4.99 on