Estimated reading time: 0 mins
Ah… the 70s: Abba; Disco; Dirty Harry; Goldie Hawn; Saturday Night Fever; The Bee Gees… but how do people born in this decade approach work and management?
Take a look at this article on the Harvard Business School website:
It discusses ‘millenials’ – those people born in the 70s – and their particular personality traits and their approach to management. Although it might not describe everyone born in this decade, it does ring true of many.
If you manage millenials, then you will find this article helpful too:
Check out these similar posts:
- As A Leader, Your Personality Is Everything (Part Two)
- As A Leader, Your Personality Is Everything (Part One)
- Taking your first step as a manager or supervisor in technical teams
- Who Needs Another Program Management Handbook…?
- Projects Are About People, Not Technology (According To Elizabeth Harrin)