Estimated reading time: 0 mins
What’s you opinion on whether Instant Messaging, i.e. tools like MSN Messenger oy Yahoo! Messenger, have a place in business? Are they inexpensive tools for widespread communication or are they a lure for loafing? Your comments are welcome.
My opinion is that if well controlled and audited, IM is a valuable business tool as it avoids the burden on email systems: the cost of storage and maintenance is growing rapidly. It also means that phone calls are potentially avoided, reducing call costs and the load on the phone systems. It makes economic sense.
Here’s some comment from Living-It: http://www.living-it.co.uk/pages.asp?id=252
[You can see the results of this question here: //www.simonstapleton.com/wordpress/2007/07/07/results-on-instant-messaging-in-business/]
Check out these similar posts:
- Why Your Phone Number Is Your Business’s Best Marketing Tool
- How can call tracking help you?
- The Advantages of Working with a Virtual Receptionist
- Top 5 Industries That Benefit from Call Tracking
- Results on Instant Messaging in Business